Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2019 64-bit Eng 10 Client 16 Core License
Windows Server 2019 Standard – 16-Core License & Media
This edition is designed for physical or minimally virtualized environments. This uses a Core-based licensing model & requires the purchase of WS CALs.
Why Standard Edition?
• Deliver enhancements to core Windows Server functionality.
• Enable developers to create cloud native apps and modernize traditional apps using containers and micro-services.
• Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system.
Standard Edition Key Features:
• Core Windows Server Functionality.
• Hybrid integration.
• Up to 2x OSEs/Hyper-V Containers.
• Unlimited Windows Server Containers.
• Host Guardian Service.
• Up to 2TB Single Volume Storage Replica.
Datacenter and Standard Edition per-Core Licensing
Windows Server 2019 Datacenter and Standard editions are licensed by physical core. Licenses are sold in 2-packs and 16-packs.
Minimum License Requirements:
• All physical cores must be licensed.
• 8 core licenses per processor.
• 16 core licenses per server.